Update 2021!! Herbal Clean QCarbo16 may increase your chances of passing your urine drug test.
Overall Ranking: 3/5
Overview – How Can Herbal Clean QCarbo16 Help You?
Next to Herbal Clean QCarbo32, Herbal Clean QCarbo16 is the best of the highly promoted and online searched cleansing drinks for passing a urine drug test on the market in 2021. You will find many published advertisements and reviews for the product on the 1st page of Google, Bing and Yahoo.
The Seller, “Herbal Clean”, states that ‘Herbal Clean QCarbo16’ drink will get the job done the very same day. It’s a ready-to-drink, easy-to-use, quick body detox and cleansing solution, specifically designed to give a full body cleanse for those with medium toxin levels or smaller body mass.
The Seller further claims that ‘no other detox program is as effective as Herbal Clean QCarbo16 in quickly cleansing your body’s digestive and urinary system’.
However, we have not seen any proofs of this.
We are of the opinion that, like another Herbal Clean product QCarbo32, Herbal Clean QCarbo16 is only designed to dilute the urine and restore body nutrient levels to normal levels for up to1 to 5 hours (known as the “detoxification zone”), not to completely detoxify the body.
During this time:
1. Your urine is allegedly free of drugs that a test may detect, and
2. Normal levels of background nutrients are reestablished. As a result, your urine possesses the “markers” that drug tests look for to see if you are trying to beat a test.
The detoxification zone starts 1 hour after you have finished drinking Herbal Clean QCarbo16 and continues for to up to 5 hours, with maximum effect during the FIRST 3 hours.
In summary, the main principals behind this program are to: dilute the urine and add necessary vitamins and minerals. The goal is to beat the drug test andnot to completely detoxify the body. Since, time of detoxification is only 1 hour; it is highly unlikely to provide any significant body detoxification.
Time to dilute the urine is 1 hour.
• 16 oz bottle Herbal Clean QCarbo16 Tropical, Strawberry Mango, Grape and Orange flavor.
This is exactly half of size of bottle of Herbal Clean QCarbo16.
Herbal Clean QCarbo16 Ingredients:
Even though the Herbal Clean QCarbo16 contains some of the same ingredients as Herbal Clean QCarbo32, it has its own propriety herb formula.
As QCarbo16 is a different detox drink, it shouldn’t be used as a ‘half size’ of QCarbo32.
• . Vitamins: Riboflavin, Creatine Monohydrate.
• Herb Blend: Dandelion Root Extract, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Juniper Berry Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Leaf Extract, Ginger Root, Licorice Root Extract, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Ligustrum Berry Extract, Cornsilk Extract, Apple Pectin, Guarana Seed Extract.
• Other Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Dextrose, Vegetable Glycerine, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Malic Acid, F,D & C Red, No 40, F,D&C
First Step: STOP using Marijuana!
You must STOP using marijuana a Minimum of 48 hours before using Herbal Clean QCarbo16.. The longer you refrain from using marijuana, the easier it is to mask the toxin in your urine.
Second Step: Take the Cleansing Drink
• On the day of the drug test, begin your cleansing program with Herbal Clean QCarbo16.
• Shake the Herbal Clean QCarbo16 bottle well and drink its entire contents at a comfortable, yet consistent, pace.
• Refill the bottle with water and drink at a comfortable, yet consistent, pace.
• Pass urine at least 3 times during the following first hour.
If you want to be sure of your drug test results, take a home urine drug test before the test.
To obtain best results, you should:
• Drink as much water as possible before and on the day of the test;
• Take QCarbo16 on an empty stomach. However, if you have a sensitive stomach, you should eat something light;
• Urinate as often as possible during the first hour after consuming the product in order to avoid over diluting the urine sample;
• Avoid consuming unwanted toxins such as alcohol and/or cigarettes;
• Avoid taking any over the counter drugs, large quantities of vitamins, alcohol, acidic liquids (such as vinegar or juices), nicotine, caffeine and/or other unwanted toxins prior to the use of this product.
• Do not eat large meals before using QCarbo16.
• Avoid eating fatty or greasy foods.
• If you are taking any over the counter medication, consult your physician before using QCarbo16.
1. Herbal Clean QCarbo16 may be helpful if you are a light to moderate user of marijuana. This is because the drink contains many vitamins and supplements that increase body metabolism and help clean the body of THC and reestablish body nutrient levels to normal during the “detoxification zone”.
2. However, heavy users need to abstain from marijuana for at least 30-60 days, or complete at least a 10 day whole body detox program, in order for Herbal Clean QCarbo16 to be effective in dropping the THC levels below cutoff levels.
3. Most of the ingredients in the detox drink are natural, which means the risks of side effects are low.
4. Money back guarantee from the manufacture.
1. Results vary from person to person. Factors that play a significant role include body weight, life style, individual metabolism and how often and how much marijuana is consumed.
2. Users of this product may experience minor nausea, diarrhea, dizziness or cramping. If you experience any of these symptoms, discontinue the use of the product immediately. If symptoms persist seek medical assistance.
3. Unlikely will work for the heavy user.
4. You must follow the instructions explicitly if you want to increase your chances of passing the test.
5. You must be on a strict diet on the day of the test.
6. Do not use the product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney or gallbladder disorder or disease.
Herbal Clean QCarbo16 Refund Policy
The Seller, ‘Herbal Clean’, guaranties a full 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. You only have to submit the refund claim within 30 days of purchase along with the original receipt and UPC bar code on the packaging. It takes 10-12 weeks to process the refund once the required proof of purchase is received.
However, you need to be aware that this offer is for one time use only. It is not valid with any other offer. Only one refund per person per 12 month period is granted.
Customer support for Herbal Clean QCarbo16 is provided by www.Amazon via e-mail, and phone line.
Herbal Clean QCarbo16 Final Verdict
Update 2021!! We found an average of 45% positive and 55% negative in product reviews in various blog, website and online store reviews.
We noticed that some users with positive product reviews claim to have passed their drug test even after smoking marijuana everyday day. On the other hand, some product users with negative product reviews claim to have failed their drug tests because of over-diluted urine samples. We have not seen such claims from Herbal Clean QCarbo32 users.
You can check customers’ positive and negative reviews here.
We are of the opinion that Herbal Clean QCarbo16 may work for users with a light to moderate toxin exposure.
With a heavy or extreme heavy toxin exposure, we are of the opinion that users need to abstain from marijuana use for at least 30 to 60 days, or complete at least a 10 day whole body detox program, prior to their test in order for Herbal Clean QCarbo16 to be effective in reducing their THC levels below cutoff levels.
Some users are not being honest with themselves as to what level of users they are. As a result, they choose the wrong product and fail to pass their drug test.
If you are a light to moderate user and want extra help in passing your drug test, Herbal Clean QCarbo16 may be helpful for you.
Overall Ranking: 3/5
Have you tried Herbal Clean QCarbo16? If so, let us know what you think!
Please check other available detox marijuana products here:
If you found this review helpful, please “like and share” so Others can also benefit from it!
Learn more here:
American Journal of Clinical Pathology, The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine