Premium Detox 7 Day may slightly increase your chances of passing urine, blood and saliva tests.
Overall Ranking: 2/5
Overview – How Can ‘Premium Detox 7 Day’ Help You?
Premium Detox 7 Day Kit by Herbal Clean is one of the many heavily promoted detox products on the market designed to cleanse your body from THC in order to pass a drug test.
The Seller, “Herbal Clean”, claims that their product Herbal Clean Premium Detox 7 Day is the world’s most sophisticated cleansing system. It is designed to enhance your health and well being through detoxification, natural herbs/supplements, proper nutrition and moderate exercise.
However, we have not seen any proofs of this.
Time to detox is claimed to be 7 days.
Premium Detox 7 Day kit contains 3 packages: AM Solution – 40 capsules, PM Solution – 40 capsules and Jumpstart – 4 capsules.
• 84 capsules
• Vitamins: Riboflavin (B2), B12, Creatine Monohydrate.
• Herb Blend: Burdock Root, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Dandelion Root, Schizandra Berry, Gentian Root, Turmeric Root,Cascara Sagrada Bark, Milk Thistle Seed Extract , Green Tea Leaf Extract, Guarana Seed Extract, Juniper Berry, Licorice Root, Red Root Extract, Thistle Seed Extract, Peppermint Leaf, Uva Ursi Leaf, Ligustrum Berry, Cornsilk , Alfalfa Leaf, Cayenne Pepper, Echinacea Purpurea Herb Extract, Slippery Elm Bark, Reishii Mushroom.
• Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Apple Pectine, Fibersol-2 (Maltodextrin).
Short Summery of Instructions:
First Step: STOP using Marijuana
You MUST STOP using marijuana before you start the detox program. If you do not stay “clean”, the detox program will not help you pass the drug test.
Second Step: Begin your detox program with Jumpstart Packet:
• On the day before you begin your cleanse, take all 4 capsules with 24 ounces of water;
• Wait 15 minutes;
• Drink an additional 12-24 ounces of water.
Third Step: Continue your detox program using AM Solution and PM Solution during next 7 days.
• Take 4 capsules of AM Solution on an empty stomach with a minimum of 16 oz of water.
• Half an hour later, eat a balanced breakfast.
• Exercise a minimum of 15 minutes.
• Snack. Eat a small nutritious snack. Drink a minimum of 16 ounces of water.
• Lunch.-Eat a well balanced lunch. Drink a minimum of 16 ounces of water.
• Snack. Eat a small nutritious snack – Drink a minimum of 16 ounces of water.
• Take 4 capsules of PM Solution on an empty stomach with a minimum of 16 ounces of water
• Half an hour later, eat a well-balanced dinner.
• Exercise a minimum of 15 minutes.
Follow these directions for a total of 7 days.
To increase your chances of passing a urine drug test, you should:
• Drink as much water as possible;
• Avoid taking any over the counter drugs, large quantities of vitamins, alcohol, acidic liquids such as vinegar or juices, nicotine, caffeine or other unwanted toxins prior to the use of this product;
• Avoid eating fatty or greasy foods;
• Do not eat any large meals prior to or while taking this product.
• As part of the toxin elimination process, be sure to urinate frequently.
1. Premium Detox 7 Day costs significantly less than other long term detox products on the market.
2. Premium Detox 7 Day may be helpful if you are a light weed user. This is because the product contains many vitamins and supplements that increase body metabolism and help clean the body of toxins.
3. Most of the ingredients in this detox drink are natural, which means the risk of side effects is low.
4. Money back guarantee from the manufacture.
1. Results vary from person to person. Factors that play a significant role in results include body weight, life style, individual metabolism and how often and how much marijuana is consumed.
2. Users of this product may experience minor nausea, diarrhea, dizziness or cramping. If you experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use of the product immediately.
3. Unlikely will work for the moderate to heavy weed user.
4. You must follow the instructions explicitly if you want to increase your chances of passing the drug test.
5. You must be on a strict diet during the entire 7 days of the detoxing period.
Customer support for Premium Detox 7 Day is provided by www.Amazon.com via e-mail, chat and phone line.
Premium Detox 7 Day Final Verdict
We gave to Premium Detox 7 Day only a 2 star rating as we found only a 50% positive to negative product review ratio on various websites.
In addition, only 2 stars were awarded because we noticed that most of the positive product reviews were based on the great detoxing effect resultant from environmental and food toxins.
Many customers gave positive reviews because they lost weight during the detoxing process as well. However, only a few of the positive review were given based on the premise that Premium Detox 7 Day helped the reviewers pass their drug test.
On the other hand, every negative product review was based on the claim that the user failed his/her drug test despite using Premium Detox 7 Day and precisely following the product’s instructions. Remember, 50% of the overall reviews were/are negative to begin with.
You can check out the customers’ positive and negative reviews here: Premium Detox 7 Day Reviews.
We are of the opinion that Premium Detox 7 Day may be helpful for users with a light toxin exposure since the product contains many vitamins and herbal supplements that increase the body’s metabolism.
However, it is unlikely that the product will be very helpful for users with a moderate to heavy toxin exposure.
If you are on a tight budget and want to try a new product in an effort to pass your drug test, you can experiment with Premium Detox 7 Day at your own risk. At least the product may help to detox your body of accumulated environmental and food toxins and to lose weight.
Overall Ranking: 2/5
Have you tried Premium Detox 7 Day? If so, let us know what you think about the product!
Please check other available detox marijuana products here:
If you found this review helpful, please “like and share” so Others can also benefit from it!
Learn more here:
American Journal of Clinical Pathology, The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine